This website is subject to the following terms and conditions, and by using this site you accept these terms and conditions:
- This site is operated and controlled by Artisan (UK) Developments Limited of 2B Vantage Park, Washingley Road, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE29 6SR.
- Artisan (UK) Developments Limited has taken all reasonable steps and exercised all due diligence to ensure that details of properties appearing on this site are accurate at the time of compilation, but –
i. property details may be subject to amendment at any time; some developments may be subject to planning consent and site plans, floor plans and sizes may change;
ii. any measurements, distances or times stated are approximations only; and
iii. all photographs are included to give an impression of the developments and features, and illustrate only certain aspects of the sites and buildings, and details and features may have changed since the photographs were taken and Artisan (UK) Developments Limited reserves the right to add, alter or delete material from this site at any time.
- Artisan (UK) Developments Limited makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of any information in relation to properties provided on this site, and any such warranties which might otherwise be implied are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. No particulars of properties or other information on this site constitutes any offer to a prospective purchaser or tenant, nor will form part of any contract with a purchaser or tenant.
- Unless otherwise stated, all prices and rents quoted on this site are exclusive of VAT.
- Artisan (UK) Developments Limited accepts no responsibility for the content of any external websites listed in this site and excludes all liability arising from the use of any such external website.
- Copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the content of this site, including logos, text, graphics and photographs, belong to Artisan (UK) Developments Limited, and may not be used without its prior permission. Prospective purchasers and tenants are permitted to download extracts from this site for their own reference, but no such material may be copied, modified, added to or distributed in any way.
- Artisan (UK) Developments Limited makes all reasonable efforts to exclude viruses from this site, but excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability to users in respect of viruses which may be acquired from the use of this site.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with English law.